Exam Alert: UGC-NET December 2020 Cycle (May 2021) – The National Testing Agency (NTA) will conduct the next UGC-NET examination for Junior Research Fellowship and eligibility for Assistant Professor on the following mentioned dates. Interested and eligible candidates who wish to appear for the Test can apply by online registration on the official website of UGC-NET @ugcnet.nta.nic.in
A summary of the UGC NATIONAL ELIGIBILITY TEST (UGC-NET) December 2020 Cycle (May 2021) notification is given below. So let’s start the article now.
Exam Alert: UGC-NET December 2020 Cycle (May 2021)
About, The National Testing Agency (NTA) has been established by the Ministry of Education MoE (Earlier Ministry of Human Resource Development- MHRD) as an independent/ autonomous, self-reliant and self-sustained premier testing organization. It has been entrusted by UGC and Ministry of Education, Government of India with the responsibility of conducting the UGC-NET examination.
|Start Date for Registration and Submission of Online Application||02/02/2021|
|Last Date for Registration and Submission of Online Application||02/03/2021|
|The Application Fee can be Paid||03/03/2021 (till 11:50 pm)|
Exam Dates of UGC-NET December 2020 Cycle (May 2021)
|2nd May 2021 to 7th May 2021||10th May 2021 to 12th May 2021||14th May 2021 and 17th May 2021|
Also Read This: GAIL (INDIA) LIMITED: Recruitment of EXECUTIVE TRAINEE
The Test will include of two papers as given below:-
|Paper||Marks||Number of Questions (MCQ|
|I||100||50||The questions in Paper I intends to assess the teaching/ research aptitude of the candidate. It will primarily be designed to test reasoning ability, reading comprehension, divergent thinking and general awareness of the candidate.|
|II||200||100||This is based on the subject selected by the candidate and will assess domain knowledge.|
Duration of the exam: 03 hours (180 minutes) without any break. All the questions are compulsory.
- Timing of First shift: 09:00 am to 12:00 pm
- Timing of Second shift 03:00 pm to 06:00 pm
Note: The Test will be conducted in Computer Based Test (CBT) mode only.
- General/UR category candidates will have to pay Rs.1000/- examination fee.
- Gen-EWS/ OBC-NCL category candidates will have to pay Rs.500/- examination fee.
- Candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste (SC) / Scheduled Tribes (ST) / Person with Disability (PwD) and Third Gender will have to pay Rs.250/- examination fee.
The candidates belonging to the category of General/Unreserved/General-EWS, and who have secured at least 55% marks (without rounding off) in Master’s Degree or equivalent examination from universities/institutions recognized by UGC are eligible for this Test.
The Other Backward Classes (OBC) belonging to Non-Creamy Layer/Scheduled Caste (SC)/ Scheduled Tribe (ST)/Persons with Disability (PwD)/Third gender category candidates who have secured at least 50% marks (without rounding off) in Master’s degree or equivalent examination are eligible for this Test.
How to Apply?
The candidates can follow the instructions for filling Online Application Form
- Step-1: Register for Online Registration using your own Email ID and Mobile No. and note down system generated Application Number.
- Step-2: Complete the Online Application Form and note down the system generated Application Number.
- Step-3: Upload legible scanned images of: (i) a recent photograph (in jpg/ jpeg file, size 10Kb – 200Kb) either in colour or black & white with 80% face (without mask) visible including ears against white background; (ii) candidate’s signature (file size: 4kb – 30kb);
- Step-4: Pay fee using the Payment Gateway(s)/Payment Modes of concerned Banks/Paytm integrated to the Online Application and keep proof of fee paid.
After (successful completion of Step-4, the Confirmation Page of the Application Form, should be downloaded and a printout of the same may be retained for future reference. The Confirmation Page of the online Application Form could be generated only after successful payment by the Candidate.
- JRF: Not more than 31 years as on 1st day of the month in which the examination is concluded i.e. 01.03.2021 (This age limit is applicable for the current examination only).
- Assistant Professor: There is no upper age limit in applying for UGC-NET for Assistant Professor.
The relaxation in the upper age limit will be applicable as per the instructions of the Government of India.
|Official Notification (Detailed Information)||Click Here|
|Public Notice (By UGC-NET)||For Hindi Click Here / For English Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Candidates are requested to keep visiting the NTA website regularly for latest updates regarding the UGC-NET December 2020 Cycle (May 2021).
Important Note: For Detailed Information, users are requested to go to the official website and read the official notification carefully before applying online or offline.
Visit “sarkariresultsss.com” regularly for more updates and latest jobs.