Private Jobs: Apply Now for Management and Administrative Functions – We have brought some private jobs information in this article. Private jobs give you industry-based exposure. It helps you to boost your career in the national and international industry region. As well as earning in the private job sector you can get the experience of corporate culture and environment. If you have talent then you can expand your skills in the private sector job. So let’s start the article.
Private Jobs: Apply Now for Management and Administrative Functions
(1) Company/Organization: RIO TINTO
Post Name: Administrative Assistant
- Job Location: Gurgaon, Haryana (India)
- Last Date: Apply now before 22/02/2021.
About, Rio Tinto is a mining and metals company operating in around 36 countries around the world. Our purpose is to produce the materials essential to human progress. Rio Tinto Group is an Anglo-Australian multinational and the world’s second-largest metals and mining corporation, behind BHP, producing iron ore, copper, diamonds, gold and uranium.
Rio Tinto is looking for an Administrative Assistant in the Group Services based out of Gurgaon to support the delivery of processes (captive and Outsource Service Provider) ensuring a performance driven organization with a commercial intent that focuses on customer satisfaction. Group Services offers world-class centralized business support services, including transactional HR, Procurement, and Finance Services. Group Services prides itself on providing easy-to-use and quality services and solutions to enable our product groups to focus on core operational objectives.
Also Read This: IIT Kanpur: Apply for Project Manager Salary 60K
Rio Tinto: Duties and Responsibilities of Administrative Assistant
Reporting to the Team Lead – Business Support, you will be:
- Providing secretarial/administrative support directly to executives, exercising confidentiality, tact and Diplomacy.
- Using business software applications (e.g., word processing, presentation and spreadsheet) to prepare correspondence, reports, presentations, agendas, minutes, etc.; may prepare responses to
- Addressing Routine correspondence and inquiries.
- Receives, screens and directs incoming calls, visitors, mail and e-mail.
- Maintaining files, records, calendars and diaries; typically arranges business travel, coordinates
- Meeting arrangements, and tracks expenses.
- May participate in the implementation of administrative standards, policies and practices for the Organization.
- Managing dashboards, monthly reports and support any functional or special projects.
- Managing end to end service requests for stakeholders (e.g. RTTMS tickets, etc.)
Rio Tinto: Essential Qualification and Experience for Administrative Assistant
To succeed in this role, you will have:
- Minimum four plus years of relevant experience in handling a similar/same role and complexity preferably in a multinational environment across time zones or from Hospitality, Customer Care, AA background
- Proficient computer skills and in-depth knowledge of relevant software such as MS Office Suite (including MS Excel and PowerPoint)
- Knowledge of standard office administrative practices and procedures
- Experience of working with multiple stakeholders out of which at least one of them was holding a senior role in the organization.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree/ Graduate qualification in any discipline
- Experience in international operations and virtual working preferred
Salary: Not Disclosed
Rio Tinto: Important Links
For Detailed Information and to Apply Online: Click Here
(2) Company/Organization: GENPACT
Post Name: Assistant Manager – Order to Cash-CPG018817
- Location: Noida (India)
- Job Posting: Feb 10, 2021
- Job Type: Full Time
About, Genpact (NYSE: G) is a global professional services firm that makes business transformation real. Genpact began in 1997 as a business unit within General Electric. In January 2005, Genpact became an independent company.
Genpact invited application for Assistant Manager – Order to Cash-CPG018817. Genpact is looking for someone with a deep understanding and ability to perform day-to-day operations while maintaining SLA. Solving queries related to cash application and coordinating with customer
Genpact: Duties and Responsibility to be performed
- Making collection calls to the customers, emailing/faxing invoices, or getting hard copies mailed out to customers as per their requests.
- Identify and resolve unidentified cash and lead end to end process of Cash applications.
- Process cash application functions to invoices at assigned sites ensuring the DRR (Daily Receipt Reconciliation) is completed in a timely, accurate, and confidential manner.
- Follow up on customer/internal disputes, customer questions, and working between departments to get a resolution.
- Reconcile orders to match customer books, including validating credits or debits and sending them to the customer for collection or refund
Genpact: Education Qualification
- Graduate in Commerce (B.Com)
- Meaningful Experience
- Excellent English language skills (verbal and written)
Salary: Not Disclosed
Genpact: Important Links
Also Read This: SSC MTS 2021 Notification Out: Apply Now
Visit “sarkariresultsss.com” regularly for more updates.